The graphic designer has a passion for technology design and marketing trends. This professional cares for minute details, is creative and knows how to work as a team. Savvy with technical computer skills, the infographic designer specializes in developing graphic design concepts and delivering high quality projects.
The online Graphic Design Diploma program teaches you about the world of advertising. The graphic design clientele expects high quality projects and specific industry standards that you will learn to deliver. From learning to develop graphic design concepts to acquiring highly technical computer skills, you will become aware of every stage of production related to different types of graphic design projects destined for print or the web.
During your training, you will learn how to:
- Transmit clear, catchy messages through innovative graphic design projects.
- Present a series of project ideas to clients in a professional manner.
- Use theories and methods related to the development of creative concepts.
- Create intricate and original compositions with techniques in graphic layout, photography, etc…
- Use with proficiency industry-specific computer software.