Graduates will demonstrate:
- the application of learned concepts from foundation level design courses: Game design principles and terminology, research, critical analysis, prototyping, gaming systems design, level design, user-interface design, design for business requirements, as well as scripting and art.
- Applied technical knowledge of scripting, design tools and software in accordance with current industry standards.
- practical understanding and application of the principles of game design, systems design, level design, user interface design, user experience design, platform-specific design, and free-to-play game design.
-professionalism through the process of conceptualizing, planning, executing, and delivering quality game design projects that will lead toward the capstone project and self-promotion package in accordance with current industry standards.
- knowledge of the managerial and developmental aspects of the game production pipeline and demonstrate knowledge of planning, budgeting, specifications, constraints, scope, teamwork, problem solving, and deadlines that go into making a market ready game.
- ability to work on team-based game development projects.